Doors and windows serve as the "eyes" of the building. Choosing a good door and window is especially important in family life. 70%-80% of a door and window is glass, and glass has a great influence on the performance of doors and windows. In the choice of doors and windows, we must pay attention to the choice of glass.
Insulated glass doors wholesale and windows wholesale
Insulating glass generally consists of two or more layers of glass. A high-strength, high-air-tight composite adhesive is used around to bond and seal two or more pieces of glass with the sealing strip. Inert gas is injected into the middle of the glass, and the frame is filled with desiccant to ensure that the air between the glass plates is dry.
1. Thermal performance: With a lower U-value (heat transfer coefficient), the effect of filling with inert gas is more pronounced.
2. Optical performance: Flexible selection of different solar transmittance and reflectivity based on actual needs.
3. Sound insulation performance: Insulated glass can generally reduce noise by 30 decibels while adding inert gas can reduce it by about 5 decibels on top of the original level.
4. Anti-condensation performance: The dew point can reach -40℃ to ensure that the insulating glass does not condense.
5. Sealing performance: The aluminum frame (spacing frame) is formed in one go, and the butyl adhesive and structural adhesive or polysulfide adhesive are sealed in two layers to ensure the sealing performance of the insulating glass and extend its service life.
6. Improving indoor environment: Insulated can effectively improve the indoor environment and to some extent isolate the outdoor sun from the sun, playing a role in intercepting energy. After energy is intercepted, it can effectively improve the indoor living environment and reduce radiation damage to the human body.
Tempered glass doors and windows
Safety: When glass is damaged by external forces, the fragments will form small, obtuse angle particles resembling honeycomb shapes, which are less likely to cause serious harm to the human body.
Thermal stability: Tempered glass has good thermal stability, can withstand a temperature difference of three times that of ordinary glass, and can withstand a temperature difference change of 300 ℃.
1. Sunshade: The minimum transmittance reduction coefficient is 0.12, creating a comfortable indoor environment. The blinds are hollow and sealed, and the angle adjustment is achieved through external or remote control.
2. Energy efficiency: Adopting 5mm+19A+5mm louvered hollow glass reduces the energy consumption of glass transmission by 2/3. When the louver is adjusted to the appropriate angle, the heat transfer coefficient of the glass is only 1.8W/m2. K.
3. Sound insulation: excellent sound insulation performance, noise reduction up to 32db, most suitable for office partitions, doors, and windows of buildings around roads.
4. Cleanliness: Clean and tidy, without the need for curtains, easy to clean and disinfect, and does not hide dust.
5. Safety: Reducing fire hazards, double-layer tempered glass improves the overall safety level of the building, with strong wind and impact resistance, reducing the risk of broken windows entering the room on lower floors.
6. Economy: Reduce the energy consumption of air conditioning, save a lot of electricity consumption, prevent UV rays, protect indoor supplies, and even save on the procurement and cleaning costs of curtains.
Low - E glass doors and windows
1. Thermal performance: Using Low-E glass to make building doors and windows can greatly reduce the transfer of indoor heat energy to the outside caused by radiation, and achieve ideal energy-saving effects. Using Low-E glass, due to the reduction of heat loss, can greatly reduce the fuel consumed for heating, thereby reducing the emission of harmful gases. Low-E glass can meet the requirements of winter and summer, and can not only keep warm but also insulate, and play an environmental-friendly and low-carbon effect.
2. Energy saving and environmental protection: using Low-E glass to make building doors and windows can greatly reduce the transfer of indoor heat energy to the outside caused by radiation, and achieve the ideal energy-saving effect. At the same time, it can greatly reduce the fuel consumed for heating, thereby reducing the emission of harmful gases.
3. Thermal insulation: In winter, the indoor temperature is higher than that of the outdoor, and the low-emissivity glass can transfer less heat from the room to the outside, so as to achieve the effect of heat preservation. Similarly, the indoor temperature is lower than the outdoor in summer, which can reduce the transfer of outdoor heat to the room and achieve the effect of heat insulation.
A good living space is inseparable from good doors and windows, and good doors and windows require good glass. The selection of door and window glass factory is a very important link in the process of purchasing doors and windows. Carefully select door and window glass to create a better living space.